A little girl spends the four seasons making memories with her grandpa. When winter ends, she finds her grandpa’s chair is empty but he’s left her a beautiful notebook and a rainbow pencil, which she uses to record all of their memories together. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This one will make you smile and pull on your heart strings.
- A hardback copy of the book, Grandpa's Stories, written by Joseph Coelho and illustrated by Allison Colpoys
- A hardback copy of the book, The Road Home, written by Katie Cotton and illustrated by Sarah Jacoby
- A Loom Journal, a parent-child connective journal (your choice of color)
- Two rainbow pencils, by Ooly
Exclusive art print inspired by the book
- Activity suggestions and discussion starters about making and recording memories with our loved ones